Thursday, January 22, 2009

This is ME!

How does a neurotic, OCD, worry-wart mom survive in this world? Add the "green" colored glasses and the outlook is not good.

I didn't choose these labels myself, they were imposed on me by loving, well-meaning (or is that well, mean) family and friends. You know who you are, and I want you to know that I deny every-single one of them!

I rather consider myself aware. I am aware of myself, my family and immediate surroundings, and the planet we inhabit!

My purpose in creating and keeping this blog is to let you - my loving and well, mean family and friends - see how my awareness helps me survive....!!

4 comments:

  1. welcome to bloggy world. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see you have a blog--I'm excited to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, Vic! I can't seem to be a "follower" for some reason. Probably my own lack of blog-savvy. I'll have to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never known you to be a "neurotic, OCD, worry-wart" person in any way, shape or form. As far as being knowledgeable, well....that part has always been true! I look forward to reading more of the things you observe and learn and seeing if it's something I can incorporate into my life. I think you are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete